Re: [Amps] KK5DR's ferrite loaded plate chokes.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] KK5DR's ferrite loaded plate chokes.
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:02:45 -0800
The Wikipedia entry looks okay to me, it's obviously written as a general
introduction to the Yagi Antenna for people that have no idea what one is.
I might not use sentences the author uses like "The reflector is easily
identified as being a "BIT" (5%) longer than the driven element.

The great thing about Wikipedia is that smart people like you Dr. David, can
input, change and make the necessary technical corrections.

Mike