Re: [Amps] Need help with ARD 230A

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need help with ARD 230A
From: k3rww@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:32:15 +0000 (UTC)
From: k3rww@comcast.net
To: amps@contesting.com
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 5:57:15 PM (GMT-0500) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re:Need help with ARD 230A

Hello

I could use some help with this ARD-230A .If someone out there has worked on
230A ,the problem is as follows .After the initial warm up time period the "not
ready" light remains on.If I put the amp in manual mode,it still stays on.At no
point in manual mode will the Tune/Load motors move up or down.I suspect that
the EPROM has dumped/lost its memory.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Leslie;K3RWW