Re: [Amps] HELP Modifications for a Kenwood TL922

To: <on4aef@base.be>,Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HELP Modifications for a Kenwood TL922
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 06:52:02 +0800
Download the manuals of the AL80B and the AL82 from the Ameritron
site and compare the input and output circuit values and/or part
numbers. There may be some clues there.

Apart from that, it seems to be a really terrible thing to do to an
amplifier. Why do you want to butcher it like that?

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6py