Re: [Amps] GS35B grid current

To: "'jeff millar'" <jeff@wa1hco.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B grid current
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:50:11 -0500
Thanks Jeff.
That is about what I found. I could only tune up to about 800 mA and got
about 1100 watts out with 2500 volts on the plate. Grid current ran around
250-300 ma. I couldn't find any info on the GS35B with 2500 volts on the
plate. I think that off resonance it would draw about 1 amp.
I had to reconfigure the grid meter circuit for the GS35 from the 8877 to
allow for the higher grid current.

I did look at the ND2X site as well.

I need to put together the bigger power supply. I just stuck the tube in the
amp that I had an 8877 in to see what it would do.

73
Gary  K4FMX