[Amps] Harbach Soft-Start and an 811H

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harbach Soft-Start and an 811H
From: harry <n8gni@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:39:18 -0800 (PST)
I've asked on a couple of other amp groups the past couple of days but no
answer yet.

Has anybody built and installed one of these in an 811 amp? In the instructions
there's a part that states "This is the return (finish lead of the transformer
winding) of the input power line (NOT connected to chassis ground)."
They're talking about the F pad of the soft start board. I'm going to leave this
amp on 110 volts and there are only 3 lines on the input side
1) hot - connected to pad C on the soft start
2) neutral connected to the D pad on the soft start
3) gnd connected to the amp chassis
B & A from the soft start goto the load or transformer so where does pad F of
the soft start connect?
TIA
Harry
N8GNI