Re: [Amps] EBM Fan

To: "Mr. and Mrs. Magoo" <magoo@isp.ca>,<Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] EBM Fan
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:44:10 +0800
The label on my Clipperton L fan says it is a "Boxer Fan" by IMC
Magnetics Corp. 115VAC, 0.12A.
Model number: WS2107FL-2R

In the case of my amp, because we have 240VAC mains, it is sitting
across 1 half of the primary winding of the transformer. Not an ideal
situation.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk