Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 - Thank you! Also, alternative antenna to w

To: "Robert Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>, "Shon Edwards" <sre.1966@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 - Thank you! Also, alternative antenna to work with amp?
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:21:59 -0800
I would suggest you look towards one of the B& W antennas. It is of their own
proprietary design, used by a lot of private individuals along with the
military and government .
Works well from 160 thru 6 mtrs.
I have had mine for going on 20 yrs, it still has yet to let me down.
Have it rigged as a inverted vee, vswr is still flat across the bands.
And, it is much cheaper than a super bertha system
73, Gary...wa6fgi
.