Re: [Amps] QRO vs QRP

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO vs QRP
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:53:33 -0500
Oh boy I second that first one.  The only people with their beams to
me are in northern Alberta and Saskatchewan looking for middle/south
east coast US.

Also one person one time camping in a national park or forest with a
very cool (by description, I couldn't visualize how he made it)
portable beam and tower in district 7 Alaska...)

Once I get someones attention and they rotate a bit north, 50-100w
will do it, but answering that cq  generally needs 600+

Ryan, w8cya