[Amps] QRO vQRP

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] QRO vQRP
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:15:47 +0000
And I just thought it was me Dave, with our IZ et all brigade I observe
the same  conditions apply just further to the east  .The whole area is
alive with echo-boxes and overdriven amps. Many a night I  hear say the
Caribbean or some other place and call in vain. This behavior drives me
on to Slowly build my amp,squeeze better antennas in my back yard,have a
bomb proof front end which I seem to have now thanks to flex radio.And
Finally BECOME  better /more efficient with my 100w,before I wield my er
em 400Watts from my amp.

                                 Regards

                                               Jon G8CCL