Re: [Amps] Question about Transformers

To: "Lee Buller" <k0wa@swbell.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question about Transformers
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:13:59 -0400
Any number of commercial ham amps are potential donors, keep an eye out for
a parts unit.

A SB-200 or FL-2100B will be fine if around 2000-2100V key down is OK at
500ma. The SB-220 will give you a 1800/2500V choice as will several others
built in the old 1000W CW and 2000W SSB PEP Input days.

Carl
KM1H