Re: [Amps] B&W PT-2500A HF Amplifier

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B&W PT-2500A HF Amplifier
From: "Zeitler, Lane LT, FST-1" <zeitlel@cpr3.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:41:45 -0800
Funny you mention the Yokogawa. I bought one as a project amp a few yrs
back from Mark Ke9pq. If you have never checked out his site he has neat
stuff for sale. Google his call for his website. Anyways, I still have
the Yokogawa. It is at that point where I restore it to operational
status as an HL2K (which it really is) or continue to use it for parts.
It has a very robust tank ckt that is professionally done, stuff you
don't see very often anymore except for maybe the high end Command amps
and the like. The original plate xmfr was fried and was like that when I
bought it, disclosed prior to sale. For now it just sits on the shelf
waiting for a future project to begin. Thought abt making it a 160
monobander too, maybe some day.

Lane
Ku7i