Re: [Amps] coaxial stub on amplifier output

To: <jtml@vla.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] coaxial stub on amplifier output
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:19:15 -0400
Those are fairly common for multi TX stations to knock down harmonics and
phase noise. I use stubs on the feedlines of all the monoband yagis and
typical rejection is 25+ dB using CATV RG-11. On 80M I add a short length
for CW. I often run 2 stations and at othertimes it keeps area hams happy
since with a negative horizon my groundwave signal travels a long way.

And no, I havent used them for amplifier tuning except for an old 6&2M PP
4CX250B amp I built ages ago.

Carl
KM1H