Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A was humming along nicely when...

To: James Colville <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A was humming along nicely when...
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 02:16:32 -0400
Darn Jim, I was going to offer to fly out and take it off your hands
even though it's "damaged goods".  I hate to see some one have to put up
with products that aren't working properly.  Unfortunately by the time I
burn 14.5 gallons of av gas per hour from here to there and back, I
could darn near buy a new one. It wouldn't be quite so expensive if it
weren't for all these MOAs and other areas I have to go around.  Yah
can't just jump in and point 'er in that that general direction any more.

73

Roger (K8RI)