Re: [Amps] 160m mosfet linear amplifier problem with ferrite cores

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>, ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 160m mosfet linear amplifier problem with ferrite cores
From: sasas asasas <tzitzikas_ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
i mesured the r.f power with digital power/swr meter and it was only 190 W at
106VDC (6A current). The manufacter claims that at 500w output  r.f power, at
110vdc, the current is 13A.  So, the efficiency is below 50%.

http://tzitzikas.site90.net (tzitzikas site)
http://forum.tzitzikas.site90.net (tzitzikas forum)