Re: [Amps] care and feeding

To: "Paul Decker" <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] care and feeding
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:25:40 -0400
If they really work there its likely at no more than 30% efficiency.

thanks Carl.

I've got a couple 4x150G coaxial tubes in a cavity and I'm trying to figure
out what the operating freq is without actually applying power.

I was told they are 1250 Mhz but I'm not sure.  Although one is labeled
"protron death ray, use only in emergency"

Paul (KG7HF)