[Amps] antek web site

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] antek web site
From: "Danny Pease" <dpease@adams.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:41:04 -0500
They have a website, you can look for yourselves.

www.antekinc.com

It appears antek is short for Ango Technology Corp.

NG9R

Antek != Antec.  The later is a respected name in PC power supplies.
 Honestly, It always concerns me when I see a company trade on another
company's name by changing it slightly.  They may be fine, they may be "over
runs" from another contract (grey mkt)...who knows.  I do know Antec's
product line, and that wouldn't be part of anything they sell.  No telling
who or what it was made for, but it wasn't computers.  Even what passes for
mainframes these days are mostly around 50vdc at serious current levels and
then locally regulated down to +12 and +5  and then whatever the cpu cores
want.

jim/W6JMF