[Amps] VO Stokes Book

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] VO Stokes Book
From: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 00:51:33 -0700
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:21:19 -0600
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Subject: [Amps] contaminated V.O.Stokes book

Thanks, all, for your advice. I tried a simple approach last night, I zipped
the Stokes transmitter book in a large baggie with a quantity of sodium
bicarbonate, and changed it once with fresh powder, overnight. The book lacks
the musty smell now.
Now I can read it without feeling like I am in a damp basement - in dry New
Mexico.
73
John
K5PRO

##  If anybody wants a PDF copy of the infamous VO Stokes book.. which is
superb,  I have it.. just ask.   It comes in 2 x pdf files.

Both pdf's are aprx 6 megs   The appendix at back of book is very good.

later... Jim   VE7RF