Re: [Amps] dayton

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <w1dxh@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] dayton
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:57:14 -0700
Hi All
Emtron was there and if you want one of their amps, contact them direcrtly.
It's a "we can sell you one and you are responsible for the (power) outcome"
type of deal. They have the high power puppies believe me. They are made in
the USA now.
Commander had a small, almost invisable to me (why bother) booth  in the
back by the JA people selling towers.
I did not see QRO as I have never been impressed with their quality anyway.
I did not go to Elecraft as I can monitor their progress on their website.
My observations....
73 N7RT