Re: [Amps] A word of Caution for my Ham Radio Brethren!

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>, "'Patrick'" <tpblogeditor@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A word of Caution for my Ham Radio Brethren!
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:29:35 -0400
I looked at the pictures of the amp.  If it is unused, how did the screws on
the right side get chewed up?  If it is unused, ‎why did the previous owner use
magic marker to locate the input, output, ALC and relay jacks upside down?!
Lots of scratches for an unused unit too.  I wish I knew who this guy was by
sight.  I would NEVER sell him anything @ a hamfest.  I am sure that he would
frequent the Cincinnati and SE Indiana area hamfests since he is located in
Georgetown KY.  Who is he?  Anyone got a picture?

Randy AB9GO

"In theory, theory and practice are the same thing.  In practice they're not."