Re: [Amps] 811A vs. 811H amp power output questions

To: "'Hsu'" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 811A vs. 811H amp power output questions
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:06:23 -0500

That may be true, but in my opinion the tubes spec gain of 13 dB, 65 watts
should have driven the 811H amp to at least the same output power as the
811A amp.  And I would think with 4 tubes the max Power Out would have
increase to maybe 800-900 watts, versus the 700 watts from the three tube
811A amp.