Re: [Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?

To: "'Glen Zook'" <gzook@yahoo.com>, Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>, RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:28:33 -0400
Well if I buy something for $1000 and sell it used for $800 the IRS wants a
‎cut for something I lost money on?  This will be an accounting nightmare!!!
‎You will need to keep receipts on everything you might sell on Ebay to prove
‎you took a loss?  Does that mean that the buyer will have to pay taxes on the
‎purchase also?  Double taxation just like on your used car when you sell it.
‎The 2nd buyer pays taxes on something that has already been taxed.  When are
they going to require a tax on my kids allowance?

Randy AB9GO

Randy E. Randall
Network Engineer
3200 Burnet Ave
Mail Stop Room 4610
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
Phone: 513-585-7146
Fax: 513-585-7159

"In theory, theory and practice are the same thing.  In practice they're not."