[Amps] 2kV transformer, bridge assembly etc FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 2kV transformer, bridge assembly etc FS
From: George Watson <georgekwatson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:55:34 -0600
All,

I have the following available for sale:

A Peter Dahl 2kV 2A CCS transformer, never used (tested) pictures at:

http://www.k0iw.net/Transformer1.jpg

http://www.k0iw.net/Transformer2.jpg

I want 290 for it and I will ship it anywhere in the CONUS for 65.00. All
others can contact me about the possibility of shipping.

An 8kV 4A rectifier bridge assembly (beautifully constructed). Pictures at:

http://www.k0iw.net/DiodeBridge1.jpg

http://www.k0iw.net/DiodeBridge2.jpg

I'll take 40$ for it and ship anywhere CONUS for free.

I have a Phillips ECG5254A 12V 50W zener suitable for a bias circuit.

Make an offer. Shipping CONUS will be $3.00

Paypal only.

I'll leave this stuff off ebay until Thursday then it goes up there under my
georgekwatson account.

Thanks es 73 de K0IW

George K. Watson