Re: [Amps] New HF amplifier

To: "Dennis OConnor" <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New HF amplifier
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:12:45 +0800
It seems any thing what made in China should be cheap.But YOU WRONG!
About this amplifier, although I'm not desigener,but one of my best friend  is
one of designer ( write  firmware for this project),he told me  the builder
 use best quality device and BEST transformer in this amplifier!
 An another example, he use best quality LED bar graph, the value is $25/ea!but
almost same LED bar graph model what made in China
 only  $1.5! I bet this LED bar what value $1.5 almost same quality with $25/ea.
    73!Hsu