[Amps] The circuit bug found

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] The circuit bug found
From: "JayKay" <pcb4u@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:09:28 -0700
To all who sent advise, be advised the "bug" has been found.

To those that looked at the circuit, it appeared the steering diode wouldn't
stop the voltage from backing into the OR gate. Concerns were noted as sneak
paths, etc.

Solution: After I added the steering diode, I forgot to add a diode in the
transistor 12 volt source to compensate for the new diode now in its base
circuit. No longer need a FET....

Someone did note that but I guess it didn't sink in to what was going on with
the new steering diode.

Circuit working fine now....