Re: [Amps] AL-811H Question

To: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811H Question
From: Charles Mills <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:27:13 -0400
Hi all...got a lot of direct and via list replies.  Thanks.  Here's the
additional information:

First thing I checked was the bandswitch -- I was on 160.  Got burned by
that. once  I did not try other bands.

I do hear the relay actuating when I am in OPER mode and I key up.

Using an MFJ989B to show forward and reflected power.  When in STBY and I
key up I get forward power.  When in OPER the relay clicks when I key up but
nothing forward on the MFJ989B.

I am not sure that there is continuity with the relay activated -- Easy
enough to check.