[Amps] construct ferrite "line isolator"

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] construct ferrite "line isolator"
From: tzikas tzik <tzitzikas77@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:52:56 +0300
I have problem with R.F interference from linear amplifier or antenna to pll
unit. I believe that i have ground loops. I have read some relative
articles:
http://www.radioworks.com/nbgnd.html
http://www.airmail2000.com/rfi.htm
This articles propose to use ferrite "line isolator" between pll and linear
amplifier (in the coaxial cable RG58) and in the output coaxial cable
(RG214).
i have many ferrite beads (material 43) FB-43-7351 and FB-43-1020. How i can
construct these "line isolatosr".Do you have any schematic? thank you very
much.

callsign: sv1bln
Athens