Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@inbox.com>, "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW
From: "s-roabr@online.no" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:16:30 +0100
Hi,
I think people must wake up to the fact that 1500-2500 watts is common used
world wide during contests, just monitor the bandwidth during contes. You will
find those with 5-15 khz splatter...... what they use is more than that you
mention, its not fair, and a few aren't allowed to use more than 400 watts to
1kw. They fool them self, with xx kw. I likes to see on reverse beacon network
during contest, then i know who is real abuse their amps..... 73 LA6FJA.