Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, "Dave M" <slash_dot@msn.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:46:34 -0600
Carl,

Agree with you.  And then some.

The "western" worlds view of what is fair play is not universally held.  In
some cultures, rules are actually "suggested operation
procedures" - and not hard-and-fast laws of the road.  Some view winning as
winning - and winning while playing within the rules is
not necessarly seen as the ideal it is here.  In fact, some view our
willingness to stick to the "rules" as a lack of competitive
spirit or worse.

It's a big world with a lot diverse viewpoints.  Fortunately, there is no
global power cop camping out on every contesters door
step.  At least not yet.  :)

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com