[Amps] russian doorknob caps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] russian doorknob caps
From: Kevin Normoyle <knormoyle@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:09:23 -0800
Ordered on 10/25/10
At my doorstep 11/9/10
Denys on ebay.
he combined shipping for two buys.
Shipping was $12 USD.
$24 for 4 NOS 330pf 4kV 15kVAR and 2 NOS 1000pF 12kV

I'm impressed that I can click here on my computer, and it shows up from
Ukraine
so quick.

p.s.
I don't think Hsu deserved the beatdown he's been given here?
I enjoy it when there's more input from outside the USA.

I enjoyed watching the video. My first thought was "wow, those guys have to
deal
with the English language, just to participate in the contest. Good job!" I
also
liked seeing the pride of having the station callsign on the back of a jacket.

-kevin
ad6z