Re: [Amps] Blower Source

To: "Dave M" <slash_dot@msn.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blower Source
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:21:20 -0500
I know for some of the amps if you go to the page describing the amp at the
bottom
of the page is a parts list. For example, go to www.ameritron.com , select
"Amplifiers"
and then say AL-572 at the bottom of AL-572 page is a parts list. Seems like
I got to
a parts page once but I don't remember how I did it - I don't think it was
via "Tubes and
Parts" . One of the more recent MFJ catalogs had parts listed.

73, Larry  W6NWS