Re: [Amps] Tube Cooling..

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube Cooling..
From: "DJ7WW" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:10:06 +0100
A friend of mine is running three GS31b (similar coolers) in parallel and
uses three overhead mounted EBM Papst muffin fans to suck the hot air out.
Another single small fan cools the cathode aerea.
Works pretty well for him and the outlet temperature never exceeds 60°C when
the tubes are driven hard.

73
Peter