[Amps] Tube Cooling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tube Cooling
From: Robert Briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:34:52 +1100

Thanks all for the reply's to my post re cooling tubes with muffin
fans..Yes roger, I do have the tubes compartmentised....
Carl, I have written down the papst model you specified, however no
source here in australia...Perhaps you can let me know where I can
source them in the US without it costing two arms and legs especially
shipping..
Angel Vilaseca..Yes, in the past I have been able to find good blowers
in microwave ovens and have found them excellent...Unfortunately these
days harder to find as most old electrical goods have to be recycled
through designated depots. The "Green Lunatics" have convinced
governments that microwave ovens and other various electrical goods are
an enviromental hazard and the mere public are not capable of disposing
of them any more...You actually have to pay a recycling depot $10 to
dispose of old electrical goods here...Get caught dumping them, $10k fine..

Anyhow my experiment has been 100% successful so I am happy..

Bob..VK3ZL..