Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Re: Band switch.

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Re: Band switch.
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:01:47 +0800
Thanks  who respond my topic, especially  Alek, Thanks for your trust!My dear
old friend.
About the shipping cost,It is incorrect. I do not know the situation in
Singapore.
 But  China Post is a monopolizer of China postal  in first firsl class( or
surface mail and SAL)  market.Althoug is is very inexpensive in China lacal ,
but  the ship parcel to oversea, the cost near American!You can connect China
Post' web site, and calculate the shipping cost!Not all Chinese products are
inexpensive. Yearsterday I had purchase 1000g Aeerican grape, I pay $24!
 2000g Chinese  apple, $8. I pay the  $250 /month for food.I have a rooming
house,It worth $100000 now( if it in Beijing or Shanghai, It worth $1000000!),
actually ,$ 100000 can purchase a big
house  in countryside in most of countrys! But It is only cheapness house in
China!A country what  GDP only $4000/every person! I'm not a prole, but not
wealthy.But you can image a prole how hard to live in China!
 Some day, If you open a TV set in the mornig, a  revolution outburst, you
don't surprise!

    Sorry Off topic.About the shipping cost, you can calculate as this(US$)
:19+(weight-1)x11 . weight in kilogram.Air mail via China Post(EMS), door to
door, I'm a VIP customer of China Post!they give me very large discount.
  About the band switch, It STILL on the blueprint.Without prototype  now!there
are some pictures about a our existing  band switch what using our 2000W
amplifier now:http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/109115756432.JPG
,http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/109115021056.JPG ,
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/10912585786.JPG and
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/109121315654.JPG. This band switch
just show our ability, It based on the Model 86 .NOT for sale.
 About my thought  on the new band switch: it   should  be smaller than our
exiting's. Similar size with the model 80, but same breakdown voltage and even
higher current rating.
 I want to do as below: the deck's configation similar with  this :
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/118274892001.JPG, so we can use
smaller desk than model 86's.The ceramic rotor's size same as modle 86's
 But I add a contactor like this
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/201012/118281122754.JPG, I think it will
increase the current rating.another thought is we will pass the metal shaft
on,use fiber-glass/ shaft,
a hexagon shaft and the ceramic rotor will not with metal-fixer, the rotor will
fix on the fiber glass shaft direct use epoxy glue.All metal parts are
replaceable,easy to repair.
 Any good suggestion??

  About the price:This project for our next smaller amplifier, the existing's(
based on the model 86)  too big, this is the reason  what I develop it.I only
want to proportion the expensive development cost with guys.Your return is get
a inexpensive band switch.All switch will
 The price will at $120( three desks) in so small quantity( certainly, If you
order 100000 Pieces, the quoth only $20!:-D),  if you pay me first, you only
pay me $100 .I don't mind when you pay, whether how many people order it,even
nobldy order it, I'll  continue the work for our next 1000W amplifier project!
I'll show the prototype  in middle  of Jan 2011 or later if all OK,The
bandswitch will delery in the end of Jan.A big
Problem , 2 Feb. is  Chinese new year, allmost  without people on business  for
about one month. I hope we can finsh all work in end of January.

Finally,   About the payment , The Western Union is the best,or bank transfer.
I have no Paypal, Last time I return the money to a guy , it take allmost a
month!

               73!Hsu