[Amps] selling parts from RF110 and RF130 Harris PA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] selling parts from RF110 and RF130 Harris PA
From: Peter Hansen <oz1lpr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:44:08 +0100
hi folks I got the transmitters and they are really not complete. there are no
driver circuits and tank circuits, no fans one still had the 2 4cx1500B
monuted. They still look fine and has no obvious shorts only the filaments :O).
Otherwise all is pretty much there. If anyone need partsemail me and we can
find a good price.
73 Peter OZ1LPR