Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:58:47 -0500

On 12/24/2010 2:16 PM, Carl wrote:
> I thought you were supposed to mount the cover to the chassis and
> screw in place, eliminates making clips (-;
>
> And Roger, how about adding some space between the post and your
> replies, its often all jumbled together and a prime candidate for the
> Delete key.

Ahhh...What seems to be missing.  They are completely separated in my
reader by offset and attribute lines.
This answer goes to the left margin, yours has a blue line at the left
margin delineating it from this answer. Each of the previous posts
included is also outlined by an indented and distinctly colored left
margin.  I answer in the format of the previous posts or do you remove
all formatting?

> Carl
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger (K8RI)"
> <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>