[Amps] 813 GG amp questions, WTB tubes etc..

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 813 GG amp questions, WTB tubes etc..
From: JEREMY ENGBROCK <maintman73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:07:54 -0800 (PST)
I am wanting to build an 813 GG amp. Does anyone have any modern designs
 other than the ZL1AXB amp?  Does anyone has experience or feedback on
the ZL1AXB design. I am looking for a good deal on some 813's ,sockets
and a filament xfmr if anyone has some they want to part with. This is
going to be an ultra cheap junk box amp. I have everything else I need
except the items above. I plan on running 2600 volts on the plate and I
have already designed the tank output. My main questions are input
impedance matching and the right way to apply bias.

Does anyone have experience with the FU13 and GU13 tubes? These tube are
 Russian and china versions of the 813. These foreign tube are current
production and seam to be targeted to audio use. I can't find a data
sheet on them in English to determine if they would be good for RF use.

My main reason for going with 813's is they are tough and cheap. I want a
 cool glow in the dark amp other wise I would use GI7BT's

E-MAIL maintman73@yahoo.com if you have parts for sale.

73, de N0NZG Jeremy