[Amps] Cross-post: 222 MHz Lunar Link amp wanted

To: "[Amps]" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Cross-post: 222 MHz Lunar Link amp wanted
From: "Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:50:17 -0000
Forwarded from Clay W7CE (w7ce@curtiss.net), not an [Amps] subscriber.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ME (W5WVO) OR TO THE AMPS LIST.
RESPOND DIRECTLY TO CLAY W7CE at w7ce@curtiss.net
I want to buy a Lunar Link LA-12A or LA-12 for 222 MHz (with or without
power supply).  I already have an LA-62A, LA-22A and LA-70B, so I'm
looking to complete the set and am not interested in any other amp.  If
you have one that you'd like to part with, please let me know which
model and options you have and the price.  I'd prefer a rack-mounted
version, but will take what is available.

73, Clay  W7CE, w7ce@curtiss.net