Re: [Amps] Transformer advice

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer advice
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:34:36 -0600
I had a custom built by EPD as well.  Turned out excellently.

Peter is the guy to talk to there for any special needs applications.  He's an
old-school Swiss (I think) engineer.

They were the only company that could cook up a transformer solution given the
tight space constraints and pretty outrageous VA
targets.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com