[Amps] Big Iron and Coax

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Big Iron and Coax
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:11:49 -0600
Friends
A life long time friend in Nebraska asked me to help find new homes for
these items or at least an appropriate value so he can be more effective
marketing them

Dave is a "stand up" guy and I can personnaly gaurantee you won't be at harm
in any dealings with him or offer an opinion as to the worth
No commission here, just helping

HV  transformer from a 3KW FM transmitter.

http://picasaweb.google.com/davidjmessing/HVTransformer?authkey=Gv1sRgCJao8cXNsdG78wE&feat=directlink

150 ft of Andrews Cable we had on a FM site that was abandoned.

I will have to look, but it is either about 2.25 inches or 3 inch in size.

http://picasaweb.google.com/davidjmessing/AndrewCable?authkey=Gv1sRgCMfbyIOq6ceNggE&feat=directlink

Please contact Dave direct davidjmessing@gmail.com

posted by Paul K0UYA