Re: [Amps] Help with HL2200 6 meter conversion

To: "Dick Hanson" <dick@dkhanson.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help with HL2200 6 meter conversion
From: "Gary Myers" <garymyers@powerc.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:52:00 -0700
Dick,

Thanks for the reply.... indeed I misspoke on the plate tuning cap - it is
the Cardwell and it is 9-45pf.

There was no mention of reducing turns on the filament choke in either
article I had been looking at - how many and are you sure this is necessary?

Plate RFC is rewound per a K8SMC article which specifies 42 turns #16. I had
to use a hollowed out wood form over the ceramic one that Health has - it
has been cool so I believe that is not a problem.

please see my other responses to the other gentleman that wrote.

g.