[Amps] AT-100 PRO Auto Turner WITH AT-100AMP CPU (Latest Rev.)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AT-100 PRO Auto Turner WITH AT-100AMP CPU (Latest Rev.)
From: "Dennis Griffin" <w4dg@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:23:14 -0500
Hello all:

I have for sale a "Perfect" LDG Electronics AT-100 PRO Auto Tuner that is
sold as a standalone auto tuner, installed in their cabinet.

I also purchased their AT-100AMP CPU (latest release) that is now installed
in that board to provide auto an tuned RF amp input.

Purchased all directly from W4RT and is complete with factory box, cables,
manuals, etc.

The actual PC board is removed from the AT-100 Pro Auto Tuner cabinet and
their CPU changed with the AT-100AMP, as LDG stopped selling their
stand-alone AT-100AMP tuned input boards.

I stop my amp project, so it is now excess to my needs.

I paid $210 + shipping.  Will sell for $150.00 + $10. Shipping.

73, Dennis Griffin - W4DG
ASM, OOC & Webmaster
ARRL West Central Florida Section
www.arrlwcf.org