[Amps] Source for TL-922A Fuses

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Source for TL-922A Fuses
From: "George Hall" <N2CG@VERIZON.NET>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:04:30 -0500
Greetings Amps Gentlemen,

I just completed some mods (step-start, glitch resistor, glitch fuse) on my
friends Kenwood TL922A amplifier.  He recently blew one of the 15A line
voltage fuses and temporarily installed a 30A fuse so I would be able to
test the mods I installed when I powered on the amp.

Before I place this amp on the air, I would like to install the proper 15A @
250V fast blow glass fuse.  I looked in Mouser Electronics catalog but did
not find this fuse which measures ~0.4" diameter x 1.5" long  or ~10.3mm
diameter x 38mm long.

Kindly advise a source where these fuses are available.

Thanks,

73, George  N2CG