Re: [Amps] Alpha 77 start up

To: ditzian@windstream.net, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77 start up
From: K8MLM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:37:12 EST
Jan,

You were talking about an input relay in line #4 of your  2/28 e-mail.  The
relay you are describing is K5, a vacuum  relay, and is a SPDT output
relay.  The input relay, K4, a  SPST is a reed relay.  Mine is tubular and
yellow.  I think you are  looking at the wrong device.  Something doesn't seem
right.

Bob
K8MLM

In a message dated 3/2/2011 12:07:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,