Re: [Amps] weird grid current

To: "Gary Patterson" <gpatterson53@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] weird grid current
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 12:12:14 -0500
I run a pair of those on 1296 and 2304 and have noticed a bit of drift also
and it takes quite a bit before power drops. Try it with less drive and
lighter output loading. Use the minimum drive to maintain the output.

Back bombardment is a likely reason for negative current, its rather common
in some tetrodes anyway.

Carl
KM1H