[Amps] SB200 diodes post script

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB200 diodes post script
From: Kathy Bookmiller <wb2aio@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:17:17 -0700 (PDT)
I wish to thank everyone for their input on my diode problem. Just wanted to
let everyone know that they arrived from Mouser yesterday afternoon (Tuesday)
This was a pleasant surprise to me since I'd checked the tracking number the
night before and it said they would arrive Wednesday! Rather strange that UPS
got that wrong. I hadn't relished removing the diode board from the amp., with
all the taking it apart to do to be able to remove it. So I removed all the old
diodes, drilled out the holes a bit to accommodate the larger lead size and
mounted the new ones on the bottom of the board or up-side down as I figured
they won't know if someone doesn't tell them. I had checked the filter caps and
the tubes earlier while waiting for the UPS guy to show and there wasn't any
problems indicated with them.
Put it back together and it is back working fine:)
It is nice knowing it is ready for when a P5 shows....
73,
Kathy, RN