[Amps] PI Calculation using G3SEK Excel Spreadsheet

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] PI Calculation using G3SEK Excel Spreadsheet
From: Bill Smith <ko4nrbs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:25:42 -0700 (PDT)
Are these values correct (in ??) for two 3-400Z tubes at 2500vdc and 800ma
Plate Current?
There is so much information there I get lost.

Input   Supply voltage  E       2500    V

Input   Max DC anode current    Ia      0.8

Input   K factor        K 1.6

Input   RF power output W       1500    W ??

Info    Estimated RL based on E, I and K                1953    ohms??

Input   Efficiency      e       56      %??

Info    Estimated RL based on E, W, e and K             1458    ohms??

Input   Enter your choice of load resistance to be used for the calculations.
RL      1900    ohms??

Input   2: Antenna load resistance      R2      50      ohms??
Input   3: Operating frequency  F       7.2     MHz
Input   4: Overall network Q    Q0      12

        5: Strays compensation
Input   Output capacitance of tube(s)   Cag  10 pF??

Input   Strays local to tube    Cs1     5       pF

        Cout = Cag + Cs1        Cout    15

Info    Total effective parallel capacitance of tube, strays, RFC etc   Cp
25.0    pF??

73,
Bill Smith KO4NR