Re: [Amps] Alpha vs. Henry

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Fern'" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha vs. Henry
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:26:07 -0400
I think that it was in the Collins Fundamentals of single side band. I
looked again briefly and didn't see it so it might have been in another of
their publications.

By the way this book is an excellent read. It is like a radio handbook that
includes side band theory, antennas, propagation etc.

http://www.collinsradio.org/Archives/Fundamentals_of_Single_Side_Band.aspx

73
Gary  K4FMX