Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical
From: Paul Manuel <k4pdm@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
I run a 400-foot inverted vee, fed with ladderline. The ladderline comes to a
balun within four feet of my mic and rig. No RF problems or RF in the audio
with a kilowatt output.

I also have a Hustler 5BTV fed with coax and no RF in the shack at a kilowatt.

I do not have an RF ground connected.

However, the wire antenna is 300 feet from the shack and the vertical is
elevated, with elevated radials, and 100 feet away.

73, Paul K4PDM