[Amps] FS: Jennings RF5A-26S SPST N/C relay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: Jennings RF5A-26S SPST N/C relay
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
15 years old - they have not been voltage tested but I see no reason to think
they are anything but in good condition.

No idea of what would be a reasonable price but certain that 'free for the
postage' is probably not going to make my heart beat faster!  So if you are
interested, drop me an email and shoot me a price.  If I like it, we'll have a
deal. If not, then the auction place is the next step.

I will be happy to guarantee these (you pay shipping both ways).

Data sheet readily available - essentially 26.5 VDC coil
7.5 KV  at 12A DC
5 KV peak at 2A at 32 MHz
SPST, N/C, 12 ms maximum pullin and release time

73
Bob, WA2CKY