Re: [Amps] ten tec Hercules,,II,,

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ten tec Hercules,,II,,
From: krishna kanakasapapathi <kkanakas@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:27:41 -0400
Bill,
I have seen postings about getting rid off the molex and instead using
the Anderson powerpole connector.
You will need to use the smaller(600v/50Amp) type. It fits in the slot
when you remove the molex. I ordered
the 100amp connector only to find that it was too big. I did not swap
mine out, since i was cutting it too close
for VU4PB and did not mess with the amp that close to the travel date. I
don't have the amp with me here in W4.

However, folks that replaced the wiring with the new connector claim
that it puts out close to 600W and draws
over a 100amp.

73s
krish
w4vku